Go Raw

Omygoodness, I just discovered this stuff -- Im SO excited!!!

Actual real food! Granola with literally nothing added?! I was beginning to think it was unheard of!

I can't wait to try all their products. ....well, the ones without agave nectar (unfortunately a few of them DO have some agave added :( but the upside is that most don't!).
Bars, granola, and especially the "flax snax" - sort of like chips, which is what I was just 'talking' about!

AH-mazing!
I love coming across things by accident that turn out to be extremely helpful :)

oh, yeah, and read this article (found originally on this blog)! This is why I dont believe in agave (or anything else) as a substitute even though it has been hailed as miracle sugar replacement....

Comments

  1. Update: I tried the one featured in the picture above - the spirulina energy bar.
    And it was really good! This particular one was really banana-y at first which I normally hate, but it was not that fake, banana FLAVOR that is typically used; it actually tasted like real banana, which Im still not the hugest fan of but it is just the initial taste. It mellows out a lot and then you start to taste the other flavors, including coconut (yum!)
    Its not something that I will eat all the time but it's really nice to have on hand as a snack in case I get really hungry.
    I just had about half and that actually held me over, which was great, and had the other half the other day.
    I got the flax one too but haven't tried it yet....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts