Day 3 : Friday, lazy Friday

the weekends are always the hardest because I dont have the structure of work to set my meals. But luckily I have lots of plans this weekend (yay!) so I think that will help.

I slept in a little (got up around 8:45 instead of 7:15/7:30) this morning and had my oatmeal
while I waited for my coffee to brew -- mmmm, look at that delicious crema!
since it was a little later than normal, I thought that would sort throw things off. and then I lazed around a bit and caught up on MyBoys online, and just saw that it has been cancelled!! so sad.... I love that show. :(

Although the oatmeal filled me up perfectly this morning, I started to feel hungry again around 12. so I planned on having some more soup - which I'm loving! - and a hummus/veggie wrap.
But as I started putting everything together, I didnt feel as hungry. And, sure enough, my wrap was filling enough! I just had a few bites of my warmed soup to get that "satisfied" feeling before putting it back in the fridge for later.

YUM!

now going to try to get some work done and then run a few errands so I dont have to do it when Im busy tomorrow ....and my hip is still really tight so I think Ill go to yoga at 3:30 :)

Happy Friday!


Comments

Popular Posts