Wine Country Extravaganza!

As part of my awesome position at Sustainable Northwest, I went on an adventure today all over Oregon wine county to pick up wine that was donated for our Gala in October. All my friends, including my sister, Tarah, were all working so I ended up going alone, which some people said was unfortunate or felt bad about, but fortunately I actually like hanging out by myself as much as I like spending time with people!

And it gave me a chance to take lots of pictures; had someone else gone with me, I wouldn't have stopped as often as I did. But being alone, I could (and did) stop whenever I wanted to.
So my camera was my companion for the day. :)

Here's a little sample of what I saw today (I couldn't photograph everything but I do have a lot more where these came from, I just didn't want to overload the page with only photos):

Comments

Popular Posts