Strong Belief


I haven't been very passionate about the things I believe lately.
I've been lost and confused and trying to find my passions. But that is no excuse to ignore the other things in my life that I am passionate about.
But I've been really lazy, in my passions, my day-to-day, and just in general.

I am passionate about not supporting factory farms. But (like I said) I have been lazy and I haven't been convicted (?) to it like I want to be or like I should.
It's not that hard (especially in a city like Portland) to not eat meat, but, I've been lazy - going the easy route, and giving in to cravings (that aren't even that strong but I think because of my feeling overwhlemed and lost, etc, I just haven't had the energy to care.)
That's what it really comes down to, doesn't it? caring?

Comments

Popular Posts