how did that happen?

as I said before, I have had NO energy lately and actually missed practice last week largely because of it (and the fact that I, in my drained state, could not fathom exerting any energy for an extended period of time).

But, because I missed last week, I couldnt miss anymore but reallllllllllllly did not want to go. I had several cups of coffee but still didnt feel it kicking in on the drive in - and actually flt even MORE tired; feeling like a narcoleptic, about to fall asleep at moment.

But by the end of practice I felt amazing. All the twisting and paddling was just what I needed for my tight back.

Could it be that my body has grown accustomed to it and *craves* dragonboating??

How did this happen to such an anti-sports girl? Im perplexed. But loving it!

Comments

Popular Posts