queen of procrastination

I'm a procrastinator. majorly. the queen of procrastination... ok, maybe just a princess, but still. My procrastination skills are high.


So I just saw this representation of a day of procrastinating:
And it's so true! I totally do all of those things (except walk the dog since I don't have one at the moment)

However, I do honestly believe that cleaning up the clutter around you helps you to be able to focus better. Yesterday I (finally) cleaned out my email inbox. It had been stressing me out for way too long and it was a relief to feel like I had a little more control over it, or at least that I didnt feel like there were all these unopened messages sitting there waiting for me. Even though they weren't urgent, and I knew they weren't, it still brought some stress.
And not having piles of papers, etc surrounding you while you work is the same.

So, in an ideal world these things would never pile up in the first place and everyone could just work efficiently all the time, that does not happen.

Also, I think tidying is different than procrastination. It may be related but in the end it is still a necessary task that needs to be dealt with. Whereas, watching a show is just flat-out procrastination (which I am also guilty of).

What is your method of procrastination or efficiency?

Comments

Popular Posts