when the going gets tough

I cant decide if I want to curl up and hibernate or just leave everything behind and start fresh in a new city.
I have been contemplating picking up and moving to a new city a lot lately but I think a lot of it stems from the springtime craving of change and newness.
but it's also frustration of not finding a job I want here, and also running away. Instead of making decisions, I would rather just leave them behind. best way to make a tough a decision.
but then I have that darn sense of responsibility.
I have an old cat I cant leave behind, I have the magaz

I want to have roots AND wings. and that is just not possible.
Ihave to make some big decisions and some big changes.
I applied for a job in D.C. and though I know I wont get it, I would tke it in an instant, despite all those responsibilities.
But it's one of those things: sometimes you just have to jump and make things work after the fact rather than have everything in place before jumping.
jobs dont usually hire people from across the country (especially not for such an entrylevel position) - they think they will "have" to pay for the relocation.

but I know I have to mke some kind of a change or I will o crazy.
Its in the process.
until then can I tuck myself into my turtle shell and hang out there until its ok?

Comments

Popular Posts