Last night I dreamt....

that I was pregnant/had a baby....and then woke up to my lady "gift." isn't that weird?!? Kind of a sign that (even though I know in absolute certainty that I couldn't be) I'm not pregnant.

The whole dream was so weird. and I remember the entire thing, which is kind of strange too.
I remember a lot of my (really weird) dreams, but there are usually large chunks missing or it skips around through made-up places, with a random mix of people, making it even weirder.

This weird dream was strange because I knew/know the "main character" in it: a guy I hung out with a lot around this time last year (and have been thinking about a lot in the past several weeks). He was never my boyfriend but we spent a lot of time together and talking and I definitely developed feelings for him, which doesn't mean a whole lot, because I tend to fall fast and hard when I let myself, even as I stay guarded... I'm crazy. But that's another story.

Anyway, somehow I ran into him (I guess it's not all that different from my other spotty dreams) and he was in a wheelchair, and then was walking but his legs were in braces and were bent like they were broken but didn't get set correctly. And he was different, pensive; like the unmentioned, assumed accident had changed him.

Comments

Popular Posts