wrong turns and ending up exactly where you need to be

Yesterday I was feeling completely alone (and it is my own fault) and I started thinking that I must have made some very wrong choices in my life to end up "this way."

What could I have done differently to combat this?

I have always been fiercely independent, never needing anyone, always content to go it alone.

This morning I was thinking about this again, as I do, wondering if there was the possibility to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? What moment would I choose to start from? What characterizing fact of history would I want to change?

And I realized, I can't choose a moment. I wouldn't change anything.

There really is no friend from high school that I would pursue, no "boyfriend" that I would change myself for.

Comments

Popular Posts