lesson of the night

lesson of the night = lesson of your life

always trust your instincts.
I always disregard mine, favoring instead to give the benefit of the doubt.

I guess I shouldnt say always... my instincts got E and I out of a crazy hostel situation in Nice... but the amount of times I have disregarded my instincts for an it'll-be-ok mentality far outweigh the times it has gotten me out of those i-shouldnt-have-done-that situations.

tonight, I disregarded my instincts again, favoring a wild

I almost immediately regretted it. I wanted to nix the whole thing but I felt like it was too late and I talked myself into it being fine.

sometimes rational-Jessica ruins all the fun for impulsive-Jessica, but sometimes impulsive-Jessica makes stupid ass decisions and rational-Jessica has to step in and save the day.

Comments

Popular Posts