broken ring

I haven't remembered any of my dreams in a while but I accidentally feel asleep earlier today and had several in just a tiny span of time.

The one I remember best and that stuck with me most was somehow my ring (that I hardly ever wear anymore) split right down the middle into two and the diamonds were falling out. I was trying to find them because I didn't want to lose them and was having to dig into really long (shag-like) carpet. The diamonds had landed on ledges under the carpet and there was open space underneath them that if I accidentally knocked the tiny diamonds off these ledges, they would be gone forever.

SO, so strange.

What I think this means is that I feel like my life is chaotic and I just cant seem to get it together. And, even when I feel so close to getting it back on track (picking up the diamonds to put it all back together), there's a looming hole of unknown just beneath me....


Comments

Popular Posts