dear Felicity,

Ive been watching obsessed with Felicity.
Yes, "from 10 years ago," Tarah!

And as silly as it may be, it has actually helped me a lot, which I know also sounds weird.

I feel like I *AM* Felicity.
overanalyzing, confused, unable to say exactly what she wants until it's after the initial conversation, placing too much importance on love and sex, taking it all on, and so many more....

and, even though I know it's an unrealistic T.V. show, I feel like it really gives a good perspective (?) on real life issues like relationships, stresses, etc.

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes things are meant to be at a certain time and not at others. (one decision changes everything?)
which is what Ive been feeling for a while now....
dating all was what I needed in the summer but its just not right now.
I dont even feel like the same person I was even a couple months ago ....

Comments

Popular Posts