OMN = TWO


Today, Oregon Music News, the magazine I write for, turned two.
Although it's an anniversary of it's inception, we celebrated it like a birthday.
Seeing as how it's been like a baby, all of our baby -- nurturing and caring for this growing thing we all love so much -- it's fitting.

Like last year, we celebrated at Secret Society with food, drinks and birthday cake.
We had three amazing bands and lots of great giveaways.

Unlike last year, when I pretty much sat in the corner feeling out of place all night, this year it felt like a real party. Well, a party that I actually wanted to be at.
Ana, Alaya and I danced started a mini-dance party at the edge of the stage while we listened and swooned overSunbeam.

I actually felt like I belonged there. Like I was surrounded by my friends.
It was really wonderful and a very fun evening all around.
I feel so fortunate to be able to work with such incredible people.

Here's to many, many more years, OMN! ♥

Comments

Popular Posts