10 things I know to be true right now

1) I don't always like dressing up for Halloween, but I do love Halloween:
the pumpkins, the "spooky" decorations, haunted houses,
Halloween movies, all the festivity in the air...
p.s. read this. ....hilarious

2) I am currently OBSESSED with breakfast burritos

3) I babysat a 3-year-old yesterday. I think that age is my favorite.

4) I have 3rd-day-hair today. and it's disgusting. I cant wait to take a shower.

5) I had so so so much fun at last night's OMN party, but Im also really glad it's over.

6) I've started to notice that I read books with a southern accent. maybe it's just the selection of books Miles has been asking me to read lately...
or maybe it just comes naturally :)

7) I like to think Im the puppy's favorite.

8) Im not feeling as "lost" as I have been. I hope it lasts.

9) Im slightly concerned that the toilet is "running" and water inside is bubbling. yikes.

10) this made me laugh today:
(but this is not the kind of love song I want written for me. and yes, I want a love song written for me. take note.)

Comments

Popular Posts