its official!

Im officially part of the team! :)


Jessica Black, Operations Intern

Jessica is Sustainable Northwest’s intern and face of the front desk. A native Oregonian, her roots in sustainability were implanted at a very young age, as recycling, reducing and reusing have always been a part of her life. After witnessing a lack of resources and education in other parts of the world, she discovered her strong interest in the area gradually became a passion. After living in Mexico, Spain, Germany and traveling all over Europe, Jessica earned her B.A. in International Studies from University of Oregon. Jessica loves discovering new music, and taking as many photos as possible while exploring the city, the country, and the world.


This week is my second week working for Sustainable Northwest. and I am really enjoying it.
As most of you who read this know (since really my only readers are those who know me well :)), Im an environmental fanatic: pulling recyclables out of the trash (at work or home, not everywhere), etc. so this has been great for me.

Plus, I like to be the "Jill" of all trades: doing everything and anything, so, being that I am mainly an office assistant, that is perfect as well.

Comments

Popular Posts