Choices

I have been thinking a lot lately about how the choices you make affect your future. Or is it that everything just happens as its its supposed to?

After my third year of college, I was going to go work in Wyoming for the summer at Grand Teton National Park. I didnt have a car at the time and was going to need one in order to do so.
I really, REALLY, wanted a Mitsubishi Lancer.
Test drove it and everything, but my grandparents ended up giving me their old car to drive to and from Wyoming for the summer.
Well, that summer, after I had committed to that job, and as I was in the process of looking for a place to live there, I stumbled across the listing to work at a hotel in Germany for a year.

I ended up living there for 2 years and, almost 5 years from that summer that I left to live there, I now have a Hyundai Elantra, and, now seeing Lancers all over the place lately, I really cant imagine myself in one....

So, in more ways than one, going to Germany was one of the best decisions I've ever made. ♥

Comments

Popular Posts