You Dont Eat No MEAT?!


I just realized I haven't eaten any meat for three days.
I'm not a huge meat-eater but I will usually have some form of it at least once a day... so three days without is kind of a big deal.
"I'm not even mad.... that's amazing."
(sorry, I couldn't help it.. :) )

Anyway.... I'm not becoming a vegetarian by any means but it has been recommended that we should all omit meat from our diets at least one day a week for environmental reasons. I am not going to tell anyone else what to do, but I have been trying to make an effort to be more conscious of getting my proteins from other sources than meat. So I'm impressed that I did it unintentionally while still getting ample amounts of protein (I'm always weird about protein, and probably get too much at times.)

here's another interesting "article" about the issues entailing meat-eaters that sometimes don't, etc.: semi-, pseudo-, quasi-vegetarian

Comments

Popular Posts