Hands-free

As of January 1st you may talk on the phone while driving only if using a hands-free device.
I luckily have a very nifty bluetooth setting inside my car so I don't have wear a ridiculous earpiece... However, I was talking on the phone to someone the other day while driving and was pulled up at a stop light. The girl in the car beside me looked over as I was talking, I could see she was looking at me for a pretty long time, wondering if I was actually talking to myself.
HAHAH!
I actually giggled to myself because I have been in that same spot many times before, not knowing if people are talking on phones, to someone else you cant see, to themselves, or to you!
But soon it will be commonplace: everyone talking all the time to thin air and no one will even think twice about it... but until then, I'll continue to enjoy catching people "catch" me talking to myself :)

Comments

Popular Posts