Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas



Elf is on t.v. right now and, although I own the dvd, it really never gets old.
"its nice to find another human that shares my affinity for elf culture," Does it get much better??
I love just about every line in that movie and could quote the entire movie almost verbatim ...but I wont.



I love Christmas. and what better way to celebrate? ....with Christmas movies, of course!


My favorite holiday movies include:
  • Elf, as mentioned
  • Home Alone
  • All I Want for Christmas
  • Its a Wonderful Life - a must-see!

Meanwhile, its not actually looking very Christmas-y here, other than the fact that there are Christmas lights up.
It doesn't usually snow here in the winter, excluding last winter's uncharacteristic, week-long snowstorm. However it got very cold last week and that was very wintery and festive.

Now the rain is back,
and"I'mmm dreeeeeeaming of a whiiiiite Chrisssstmasssss...."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts