I love people, I love working with people, I have amazing amounts of patience and compassion (not to "toot my own horn") : all reasons why I love and thrive working in customer service.

but when it comes to samples, people go crazy. is it some kind of survival instinct? everyone for themselves? manners are forgotten,

and my extreme capacity for patience, understanding and cheerfulness go right out the door with it.
Again, I dont know how to explain this if you dont know me, but if you do know me, you know that I rarely get mad....
But running the sample table at the Farmer's Market makes me dangerously close to hating people. and I dont like it.

Its a very interesting social experiment, though.
To watch and read people, to see who listens to your "instructions," who tries to take the one full cup among rows of centimeter-sized samples.

people are funny.
and I love them.
but sometimes they make me crazy.
luckily, the majority make me laugh and smile and love the world as if it were full of butterflies and unicorns

Comments

Popular Posts