wedding love

I often say I hate weddings.
(I mean, sometimes they're a little long, and sometimes they make me depressed)
but in the end, I love them. Im such a sucker.
people in love get me.
e v e r y time.

Tonight I went to the best wedding I've been to yet. It was beautiful, fun, and the couple is so in love it's ridiculous (but not nauseating).
so beautiful.
their love is my inspiration.

But they didn't dance!

Initially no one was dancing. It was sad. The songs going to waste on the empty dance floor.
So my friend and I decided that no one else was dancing because no one wanted to be the first ones.... so WE should start it and others would join us.

It worked!

I will definitely dance at my own wedding - how could you not?! I don't understand....

What do you think are the best songs to dance to at weddings?

I can't think of all of them right now but some that come to mind are:
before: white wedding
for bride/groom/partners: love me do, 8 days a week
dance party: billy jean, thriller, prince, footloose, anything similar, '80's, or generally danceable
there are so many great ones (obviously)



Ohhhh, love. ♥

Comments

  1. oh man, sweet jessica black! tracey and i are NOT dancers! we were going to do a first dance and then freaked out about it so bad we said nevermind. tracey did dance a little, though! we have pictures as proof!

    i'm glad you had fun and so, so glad you came!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Misha, I know... and I say this without ever having a wedding of my own. I know that there are so many other things going on (all the mingling!) that it is highly likely that all the dancing I *swear* Im going to do just will not be possible...
    But I had a wonderful time! So wonderful that I couldn't imagine not dancing at my own. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts