Quinoa

We had a work potluck-style party tonight and this is what I brought:

Quinoa with spinach, broccoli, zucchini, butternut squash, cannellini beans and tomato. deeeeelicious!
I was (selfishly) happy that there was a lot left over that I could take home with me :)


There was a lot of food there and it was all great: mini manicotti-style "lasagnas," quiche, pad thai/salad wraps, fruit salad, and wine. Then tiramisu for dessert.

We played a few games, and, normally Im not huge on games (and by "not huge," I mean, I dont really like games ...at all), but they were actually very fun!

I dont know if Im growing to like games as I age, or if Im just finding more games that I enjoy.... I still will not seek out game-playing as a time-filling pastime, but I wont be so unexcited about the idea of game-playing if it is suggested.

We played a game called "Boxers or Briefs," which was really fun and very similar to "Apples to Apples," (I do really like), and then also a version of Cranium: Party Playoff edition (I think).

Overall, a very good time with the girls from work ♥

Comments

  1. Ive never been a fan of quinoa or whatever, maybe u can make me some good stuff? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts